Last Updated: June 2017
Neugrin.com is a dynamic Web site, and changes are made regularly. All information is current as of its first appearance on this site or when last modified.
Unless otherwise indicated, all items on Neugrin.com are protected by copyright of the Midwest Orthodontic Associates Ltd. This copyright extends to text and graphics, the selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials, and the overall design of the site. Reproduction or republication is strictly prohibited without prior written permission, unless and to the extent specific items posted on Neugrin.com indicate otherwise.
is a registered trademark of the Midwest Orthodontic Associates Ltd. and Neugrin.com is a service mark of the Midwest Orthodontic Associates Ltd. Reproduction or republication of these marks is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
Links may be made to Neugrin.com provided the links do not use the trademarks or service marks of the Midwest Orthodontic Associates Ltd. or its affiliated entities. Links to Neugrin.com may not suggest or imply that Midwest Orthodontic Associates Ltd. or its affiliates endorse or support the linking site, unless prior written permission to indicate any such endorsement or support has been granted. Framing of Neugrin.com or any of its content is strictly prohibited.
Neugrin.com is provided “as is.” Neither the Midwest Orthodontic Associates Ltd. nor its affiliated entities make any representations or warranties, of any kind or any nature, whether express or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including, without limitation, any representations or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
In no event shall Midwest Orthodontic Associates Ltd. or its affiliated entities be liable for any damages of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages or loss of profits arising from, or in connection with, the existence, operation or use of reliance on this site, regardless of whether Midwest Orthodontic Associates Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The material contained on Neugrin.com is offered as information only and not as practice, financial, accounting, legal or other professional advice. Users need to consult their own professional advisors for such advice.
Information on Neugrin.com provided as assistance for users making clinical decisions regarding the clinical care of their patients cannot substitute for the individual judgment brought to each clinical situation by the patient's dentist. As with all clinical reference resources, they reflect the science of dentistry at the time of their development, but they should be used with the clear understanding that continued research may result in new knowledge or recommendations.
Midwest Orthodontic Associates Ltd. does not necessarily endorse the non- Midwest Orthodontic Associates Ltd. resources that may appear or otherwise be referenced on Neugrin.com, and makes no representation or warranties about the products or services they may provide.
By linking to other Web sites, the Midwest Orthodontic Associates Ltd. does not endorse the policies or practices of, or opinions expressed on, those sites, nor does the Midwest Orthodontic Associates Ltd. make any representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy of any items or claims contained therein.
If you believe any content appearing on Neugrin.com may infringe your copyright please send a written notification to Midwest Orthodontic Associates Ltd.:
Midwest Orthodontic Associates Ltd.
5006 N. University St.
Peoria, Illinois 61614
In order to be effective, the notice must substantially include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or alleged to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and,
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.